AMDI bills for Men’s Liberty and accessories for patients covered by Medicare Part B and Medicare Advantage Plans. The product is currently covered by Medicare at 80%. Most secondary or supplement plans also provide coverage for the remaining 20%.Patients who have a secondary or supplement plan will have little or no out-of-pocket expense.  A valid prescription and Medical Necessity Documentation are required prior to providing the product.